Get the best 3D/4D, HD Live ultrasound!
Are you pregnant and want to get the best ultrasound experience? Follow our guidelines to ensure you get the best possible outcome!
- Make sure to come at the right time!
- If you want to know the gender of your baby we recommend coming in at 15-20 weeks!
- To get good 3D or HD Live pictures, come between 22 and 32 weeks.
- To get great 3D or HD pictures, come between 24 and 30 weeks.
- If you want a close up shot of your Baby’s face, come at 28-32 weeks!
- Although we have brought moms in later then 32 weeks and have gotten amazing pictures, come at yout own risk! After 32 weeks there will be less amniotic fluid to work with the Baby, which can result in suboptimal pictures. After 32 weeks, the baby might be in the pelvis, which makes getting pictures of the baby nearly impossible!
The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.After deciding when you want to come in, make sure you start preparing for your exam!
- Drink plenty of water 1 – 2 weeks before your exam!
- Drink 64 ounces (8 glasses) of water everyday before you exam!
- Make sure to start 1 – 2 weeks in advance, it does not help much to begin drinking water the night before the exam!
- Come in with a full bladder just in case! Although we do not want mom to be uncomfortable, having a full bladder can definitely help if we need to reposition Baby!
- Important things to look out for!
- Schedule your appointment when your baby is most active! Your baby will begin to develop a sleep cycle after around 19 weeks, try to come in at a time when your baby will be awake!
- Eat something light and protein filled 45 minutes before your exam to get the baby active and moving. Eating a heavy meal could cause the baby to fall asleep!
- Drink a glass of orange juice or something with sugar 10 minutes before your exam! This will help the baby get moving!
- Walk around and get active! You moving gets the baby moving!
- Relax and be comfortable! This is your time and we want you to enjoy the experience! Wear loose clothing. Pants that have an elastic band or are able to stretch makes the entire experience more comfortable and relaxing for mom and baby!